Focus and Scope
Go Infotech Jurnal Ilmiah STMIK AUB aims to provide cutting-edge research and practices in the Computer Science and Information System field. It provides an international publication platform to boost up the scientific and academic publication of researches in the field.
Submission are invited concerning any theoretical or pratical implementation of algorithm design, methods, and development. The subject of articles contributed may cover, but is not limited to:
Computer Network and Architecture
Programing and computing
programming interfaces and applications in various fields
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
- All articles will be critically read by at least two reviewers without concealing reviewers' nor authors' identities (double-blind peer review).
- The reviewers are selected for their competences in the subject area of the article.
- Acceptance of the article will depend upon its scientific merit and suitability for the Go Infotech Jurnal Ilmiah STMIK AUB.
- An article may be accepted in its original form, subject to revision, or rejection.
- The reviewers' (and editor's) suggestions will be conveyed to the author, who will then have an opportunity to revise the article.
- A manuscript returned to an author for revision can be held for a maximum of eight weeks.
- The accepted articles will be edited by native English speakers.
- The cost of language editing service is currently free.
- All submitted articles will be checked for their originalities
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
“Crossmark is a multi-publisher initiative from Crossref to provide a standard way for readers to locate the current version of a piece of content. By applying the Crossmark logo STMIK AUB Surakarta is committing to maintaining the content it publishes and to alerting readers to changes if and when they occur.
Clicking on the Crossmark logo will tell you the current status of a document and may also give you additional publication record information about the document.”
This journal follows guidelines from Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) facing all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the Editor-in-Chief, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher (STMIK AUB Surakarta). Go Infotech Jurnal Ilmiah STMIK AUB are dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and the journals do not tolerate plagiarism in any form.
Duties for Chief in Editors
- Based on the review report, Chief in Editor has the right to accept or reject the manuscript, or can send the same for the modification.
- Chief in Editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluate, who examine the manuscript’s originality. After passing this test, manuscript is then forwarded to two reviewers for blind peer-review. Each of them will make a recommendation to accept/reject or modify the reviewed manuscript.
- Chief in Editor must ensure that each manuscript is reviewed for its intellectual content.
- Chief in Editor must ensure that information regarding the manuscript is kept confidential.
Duties for Authors
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere.
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has been submitted with the full knowledge and approval of Institution given as the affiliation of the authors.
- Authors must guarantee that they have written entirely original work.
- Authors should, also, provide all data related with their manuscript.
- If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, authors must clearly identify these in the manuscript.
Duties for Reviewers
- Reviewer should be kept confidential all information regarding to reviewed manuscript.
- Reviewer must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. Any kind of similarity between the manuscript and other published paper, must be immediately brought in to notice to the Chief in Editor.
- Reviewer should express their views clearly with the supporting arguments.
- In case, the reviewer feels that it is not possible to complete the review process, must inform the Chied in Editor immediately, so the manuscript could be send to any other reviewer.